Thursday, October 9, 2008

one SLiCk life...

While this perhaps should have been one of the initial blogs, I thought I'd attempt some sort of explanation as to how I arrived at the title of this little venture.  
I love Salt Lake City.  A lot.  But somehow, I still can't see myself staying here forever, so it seemed appropriate to chronicle this current chapter of life, seeing as though I think it's pretty neat.  Before I moved down the big canyon to live amongst the valley people, SLC was pronounced "slick," and the latter has some pretty cool meanings, such as:
 slick1
-adjective
1. ingenious; cleverly devised
2. Slang. wonderful; remarkable; first-rate. 

And, since I have always been better at loving beautiful things than at creating them, I will continue to post wonderful words written, spoken, and lived by others, along side my own.  Enjoy!!

No comments: